Sales/Marketing Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is social and creative with experience working in a sales environment, marketing, and communications. The ideal candidate would have the ability to operate with little supervision and be a self-starter. Candidate must be detail orientated and organized. This position will be adapted to some degree to the employee’s abilities, talents, and capabilities in line with our needs in mind.
-Location: Grand Forks, ND.
-Job Type: Full-time, Professional dress required
-Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
-Compensation and Benefits: Will be discussed during the interview process. Norby’s Work Perks offers great benefits available to the successful candidate.
- Implement and maintain company social media
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of our website
- Implement and help with marketing
- Work with events, quarterly meetings, and customer welcomes
- Handling office tasks, presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- This position also includes helping with processing orders and operations procedures
- Efficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Work with vendor representatives and vendor materials
- Proficient with current technology