Currently accepting applications for
Job Description: Interior Designer
Norby's Work Perks is looking for an experienced interior designer. The successful candidate must have an interior design degree, be proficient in Auto CAD and have design-related software experience. This person needs to have a positive attitude & have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. We would also prefer if this person had previous design work and 3-D rendering experience. Business professional attire required.
Full Time Position
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00PM
Benefits Package Available: PTO / 401K / Health / Dental / Vision
1. Design workplace and ancillary spaces for a vast range of business industries, including commercial, healthcare, government, religious, residential, and educational clientele.
2. Analyze, understand, and determine specific client needs to provide the most accurate and functional workplace environments that ultimately increase end user productivity and their quality of life through furniture.
3. Work in tandem with sales team to ensure furniture quotes and specifications are accurate and coincide with individual client needs, as well as collaborating with design team to make sure clients receive the best value and quality service possible from start to finish.
4. Site measuring required on each project to guarantee furniture fit and accuracy.
5. Prepare and produce formal proposals and presentations for client viewing.
6. Work closely with architects, contractors, and other vital project vendors throughout construction process.
7. Develop and prepare design contracts for preliminary design and décor packages.
8. Continuously research and specify appropriate finishes for clients, limitlessly absorbing all things design to benefit yourself and our clients.
Submit your application below