Currently accepting applications for
Job Description: Administrative Assistant – Marketing, Sales & Operations
Norby’s Works Perks is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist our Operations and Marketing & Sales teams. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is social and creative with experience working in a sales environment, marketing, and communications. The ideal candidate would have the ability to operate with little supervision and be a self-starter. Candidate must be detail orientated and organized. This position will be adapted to some degree to the employee’s abilities, talents, and capabilities in line with our needs in mind. Duties to include but not limited to:
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Assist in processing orders and operations procedures
- Work with vendor representatives and vendor materials
- Implement and maintain company social media
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of our website
- Implement and help with marketing
- Work with events, quarterly meetings, and customer welcomes
- Handling office tasks, presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Efficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficient with current technology
Full Time Position
Professional dress required
Norby’s Work Perks will be willing to train and work with new employee on learning our internal process and allowing him or her to maximize their skill set by putting them in a role to succeed.
Submit your application below